Service Details: 1106.00 Instruction
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.