Service Details: 1411.00 Transition Support
ESU 10 Student Services
Our Transition Coordinator assists district staff with student transition plans. These responsibilities may include program planning, coordinating events and PD, monitoring, evaluating, educating, implementation, and public relations. Our Coordinator also works with outside agencies.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $73.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.