Service Details: 1104.00 Leadership
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Professional learning and consultation for administrators and teacher leaders in support of district initiatives. Examples: one-on-one consultation; coaching conversations; Strategic Leadership trainings and meetings; leadership network triads
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.