Service Details: 1102.00 MTSS
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Direct support of the MTSS process and practices in school districts. Example activities: team meeting, data analysis, action plans, creating process/protocols, professional development, on-site or virtual coaching and/or consultation.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.