Service Details: 1408.00 Deaf education
ESU 10 Student Services
Our teachers of the Hearing Impaired provide deaf education services, supports, and/or consultation for students verified with a deaf or hard of hearing disability. Our Deaf Educators work with our audiologist to ensure appropriate aural rehabilitation services to students, families, and schools.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $86.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.