Service Details: 1404.00 Early childhood supports
ESU 10 Student Services
EDN - Birth-3 - Our Service Coordinators provide services and supports to children with disabilities and their families. ESU 10 is the grant holder for the Planning Region Team grant which provides supports to schools, EDN, and other agencies that support families with young children with disabilities.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: PRT Grant
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.