Service Details: 1402.00 Speech Language Pathology
ESU 10 Student Services
Our SLPs provide services and supports for children and students with disabilities ages Birth-21.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Educator Effectiveness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $78.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.