Service Details: 108.00 Assessment
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Training and support in the analysis and application of formative, interim, and summative data. Examples: data analysis facilitation, training, and consultation related to classroom, state, and national data.
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- CARL PERKINS, Career and Technical Education
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.