Service Details: 1501.06 Title III
ESU 10 Other Services
Title III provides support for compliance of Rule 15, including materials acquisition and use, language supports in the classroom, creation and maintaining required documentation, professional learning planning related to supporting English learners, and program development
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.