Service Details: 103.00 Leadership Support
ESU 03 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Professional learning and consultation for administrators and teacher leaders in support of district initiatives, including, but not limited to, Adult Learners, Balanced Leadership, Change Process/Change Management, Teambuilding, and Nebraska Teacher/Principal Evaluation
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 03 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.