Service Details: 1102.00 MTSS
ESU 08 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Support with implementation and sustainment of the MTSS Framework, including academics, Social Emotional Behavioral Learning (SEBL) and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBiS).
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Promoting Engagement and Knowledge (PEaK) Project
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $70.46 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 08 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.