Service Details: 107.02 Instructional Materials Adoption
ESU 13 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Support processes to identify, align and adopt quality materials.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.