Service Details: 302.04 Distance Learning Support & Course Exchange Coordination
ESU 13 Technology (84-002.05B)
Coordinate and support schools for both receiving and delivering distance learning courses. Scheduling distance learning courses in the ESU 13 consortium, but also statewide courses available to 21 schools. Support of NVIS.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.