Service Details: 110.01 Content Training Math
ESU 13 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Supporting academic content for educators in Mathematics.
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- Promoting Engagement and Knowledge (PEaK) Project
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.