Service Details: 101.00 Accountability Support
ESU 13 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Supporting schools in areas of accountability to include, but not limited to, AQuESTT, EBA, CSI, and TSI.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Educator Effectiveness
- CARL PERKINS, Career and Technical Education
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: PRT Grant
- Promoting Engagement and Knowledge (PEaK) Project
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.