Service Details: 101.00 CIP Individualized Support
ESU 13 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Supporting schools or districts in Continuous Schools Improvement processes.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.