Service Details: 651.00 Teaching and Learning Conference (TLC)
ESU 09 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- CARL PERKINS, Career and Technical Education
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract and Consortium Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $62.91 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 09 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.