Service Details: 108.00 Assessment Literacy and Development
ESU 09 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $62.91 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 09 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.