Service Details: 110.04 Writing
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Training specific to writing instruction, writing strategies consultation and/or intervention training.
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.