Service Details: 409.00 Occupational Therapy
ESU 13 Student Services
Occupational Therapy is a related service for students birth to age 21, as identified through the student’s individual education program (IEP) process. The focus of the service is to enhance the student’s education and foster a level of independence.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.