Service Details: 402.00 Visual Impairment
ESU 13 Student Services
The teacher of the visually impaired provides resources, services, and support in preparing children/youth, ages birth to 21, who have a visual impairment for success in life through collaboration with schools, families, and community agencies. The TVI provides evaluation, consultation, and instruction for these children. This assistance may include the use of adaptive equipment, assistive technology, instruction in Braille, and other skills to help the students access the general curriculum, and acquire Adapted Core Curriculum skills specific to individuals with vision impairments.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.