Service Details: 1110.00 Instruction: New Teacher Academy
ESU 02 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Study and implementation of research-based, best practices designed to support beginning teachers through a year-long cadre. Includes a clear focus on career-long excellence in the classroom and the legacy we create. Topics could include: lesson design, classroom management, student engagement, high yield strategies, technology integration, mentoring, co0-teaching, SPED, parent-teacher conferences
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 02 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.