Service Details: 1101.00 System: Continuous Improvement
ESU 02 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Professional learning based on Rule 10, Section 009.01A: The school system develops and implements a continuous school improvement process to promote quality learning for all students...This process includes procedures and strategies to address quality learning, equity, and accountability. *Alignment of initiatives *Team/PLC training *Data analysis *Targeted Improvement Planning *Infrastructure development (tech, integration, 1-1, hardware, etc...) *Implementation planning *Professional learning, planning and evaluation
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 02 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.