Service Details: 401.00 Speech-Language Pathology
ESU 08 Student Services
Providing Speech Pathology Services to Children Birth to 21 including receptive language, expressive language, articulation, voice, fluency, literacy, and social communication.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 08 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.