Service Details: 1406.00 Learning Centers
ESU 08 Student Services
ESU 8 Learning Centers provide students with unique opportunities in academics, social skills, life skills, job skills including job sites and community based learning experiences. ESU 8 Learning Center staff members spend time developing, working with, and creating relationships with the schools, students and families we serve. For students age 5-21 with developmental disabilities.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 08 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.