Service Details: 1408.00 Deaf Education
ESU 08 Student Services
Teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing provide direct instruction to students with hearing impairments for ages birth to 21. The teachers also consult with school staff to ensure that students with hearing impairments are able to access curriculum.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 08 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.