Service Details: 101.06 Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP)
ESU 13 Student Services
Support Schools in the Targeted Improvement Planning Process
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Promoting Engagement and Knowledge (PEaK) Project
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.