Service Details: 412.00 Secondary Transition Support and Training
ESU 13 Student Services
Transition Staff assists district staff with student transition plans. These responsibilities may include program planning, coordinating events and PD, monitoring, evaluating, educating, and implementing transition services and supports. Transition Staff also work with outside agencies.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $73.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.