Service Details: 408.02 Special Education Financial Collaboration and Support
ESU 13 Student Services
Assist schools in the completion of SPDFFRS and Finance Collaboration and Networking
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.