Service Details: 408.00 Program Supervision
ESU 13 Student Services
Special Education Supervision Birth to 21. Education and support for parents, and school staff surrounding special education. Supervise ESU 13 staff and programs. Attend IEP/MDT meetings as requested. Provide training for teachers, administrators, bookkeepers. SRS District management.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.