Service Details: 201.00 Digital Content Support (Overdrive & Learn 360)
ESU 13 Technology (84-002.05B)
Creation of and support for digital learning content.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.