Service Details: 1501.11 Planning Region Team
ESU 07 Other Services
Planning Region 7 is an organized group of parents, advocates and representatives from school districts, agencies, educational service units, Head Start, and other relevant agencies or persons responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of the Early Intervention Act in each local community or region. PRT also tracks, arranges or provides the required NDE training for PART C providers and is the entity to compliance monitoring of Part C in our 7 counties.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: PRT Grant
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.