Service Details: 1501.01 Autism Spectrum Disorders Grant
ESU 07 Other Services
The Northeast Regional ASD Network is available to provide Resources and Training to local school districts in the areas of: Assessment and verification of ASD ?Program planning, including identification and implementations of appropriate strategies and interventions for students with ASD The Northeast region has a lending library consisting of books, videos, and other resources that is available to school districts and parents upon request. These may be checked out from the ESU7 Media Department.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ASD Grant
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.