Service Details: 1408.00 Deaf Education
ESU 07 Student Services
A teacher of the Hearing Impaired provides deaf education services and/or consultation for students verified as deaf or hard of hearing. Our Deaf Educator works with audiologists to ensure appropriate aural rehabilitation services to students, families, and schools.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.