Service Details: 1406.02 Cen7ter
ESU 07 Student Services
Cen7ter is designed to meet the needs of students ages 14 to 21 with developmental disabilities. Cen7ter's mission is to empower students to use their strengths to assist in preparing each individual to gain employment and independent living skills. Cen7ter program emphasis is placed on life skills academics, social skills, independent living, recreation/leisure, and prevocational opportunities. Cen7ter services are IEP driven and available 1 - 5 days a week.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.