Service Details: 1405.00 Psychology
ESU 07 Student Services
Provide direct and indirect support through general education and special education processes. Provide individual, team, and systems-level supports and services to various problem-solving teams. Academic, social emotional, and behavioral assessment, consultation, collaboration with classroom teachers, special education staff, specialists, parents, administration, and school personnel to develop an effective plan to meet the needs of each individual student.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.