Service Details: 1404.00 Early Childhood Special Education
ESU 07 Student Services
Early Childhood Special Education services includes managing referrals and conducting evaluations of children birth to 5 years old. If children are in need of special education services; it also includes evidence based service delivery of comprehensive services in homes, childcare and preschool settings that adhere to IDEA Part C and Part B (619) rules and regulations. The teams also works to smoothly transition verified children to their elementary schools as they move on to kindergarten. Schools can utilize coordinators to help manage their Teaching Strategies GOLD requirements.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.