Service Details: 1403.00 Vision
ESU 07 Student Services
The ESU7 Vision Team provides resources, services, and support in preparing children/youth, ages birth to 21, who have a visual impairment for success in life through collaboration with schools, families, and community agencies. Vision services are available for students experiencing vision problems. Certified vision personnel provide evaluation, consultation, and intervention for these children. This assistance may include the use of adaptive equipment, assistive technology, instruction in Braille, orientation and mobility, and other skills for accessing the general curriculum, and acquire Adapted Core Curriculum skills specific to individuals with vision impairments.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.