Service Details: 1402.00 Speech Language
ESU 07 Student Services
Provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and consultative services for students. Provide services in many areas, including receptive language, expressive language, articulation, voice, fluency, literacy, and social communication. Individual plans and service delivery made for each student to ensure FAPE. Participate in transition teams. Materials and assessment checkout.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.