Service Details: 1106.03 Math Content Training
ESU 07 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Professional learning based on best practices of content and pedagogy in math, PK-12
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $76.46 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
ESU cost of 33 less 33 passed on to schools.