Service Details: 103.02 Superintendent Development
ESU 07 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Superintendent networking meetings on ESU campus throughout the year. Visits by ESU Administrator to school district Superintendents to discuss, plan and problem solve services provided to the districts. KSB training series. Perry Law Firm policy updates. Other topics for superintendents.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
* Shading indicates service has been used. Other entities have planned implementations.
Value of Service
33hours at $70.46 per hour
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.