Service Details: 104.00 Instructional Technology Integration Support
ESU 13 Technology (84-002.05B)
Provides professional development of staff and/or individuals with the integration of technology into the classroom.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.