Service Details: 111.03 Principal Coaching
ESU 13 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Principal coaching is born out of the NE Principal Standards to support professional learning that is: ongoing, job-embedded, collaborative, personalized, purposeful, measurable, and aligned to goals. ESU 13 professional learning staff are equipped to calibrate, consult, and coach your goals to improve professional practice.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $63.15 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 13 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.