Service Details: 403.00 Early Childhood
ESU 07 Student Services
EC staff evaluate children and provide services to Birth-5 year old with identified disabilities and their caregivers in home, daycares and preschools.
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: IDEA Consolidated
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $0.00 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.