Service Details: 107.01 Develop & revise curriculum based on standards
ESU 07 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Assisting schools in developing, revising, and aligning curriculum based on current content standards.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Promoting Engagement and Knowledge (PEaK) Project
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $70.46 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 07 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.