Service Details: 511.00 Title III - English Learners Consortium
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
providing support for compliance of Rule 15, including materials acquisition and use, language supports in the classroom, creation and maintaining required documentation, professional learning planning, and program development
- Positive Partnerships, Relationships, and Success
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.