Service Details: 110.00 Instruction
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Training on foundational pedagogical practices and strategies that can be implemented across content areas. Classroom examples: student engagement, comprehension, classroom management, relationships.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.