Service Details: 107.01 Curriculum
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Facilitation of a curriculum alignment process, high quality instructional materials selection, and/or incorporation of standards into classroom practice.
- Educational Opportunities and Access
- Postsecondary, Career, and Civic Readiness
- Student Achievement and Growth
- Educator Effectiveness
- CARL PERKINS, Career and Technical Education
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title III, English Language Acquisition
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.