Service Details: 105.00 Instructional Supports
ESU 10 Staff Development Services (84-002.05A)
Facilitation of supports designed to deepen implementation of research based instructional strategies and classroom practices. System examples: instructional model training; consultation; instructional rounds or learning walks; classroom observation and coaching; professional goal setting assistance
- Educator Effectiveness
- CARL PERKINS, Career and Technical Education
- Title II, Part A, Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- ESU Funds (Levy and Core Service Dollars)
- District Funds (Contract, Consortium, or Other District Dollars)
Schools Involved this Service
Value of Service
33hours at $54.79 per hour
( hours from activity logs
hours from events.)
This total represents the investment ESU 10 has made supporting this service.
This total represents the savings to schools involved with the service.